McGrath Talent Strategies partners with high performing knowledge-based organizations to boldly demonstrate their culture with a people-oriented focus on onboarding, collaboration, innovation and inclusion. From entry-level hires to those who are reimagining retirement, we assist with integrated initiatives and development – ones that value the unique contributions of individuals and accelerate commercial success.
- Recruiting Results — Analyzing summer/entry-level recruiting and branding results, developing bespoke solutions and best practices, and delivering impactful innovation initiatives including candidate outreach, use of assessments, interviewer training, careers website, social media and collateral marketing materials
- Hiring Program Success — Developing effective experienced professional hiring programs incorporating inclusive job descriptions and postings, candidate connections, targeted and intentional recruitment plans, and practice success strategies
- Firm Culture Programs — Assessing firm culture programs and supporting essential elements for attracting, integrating and retaining top talent such as orientation and assimilation plans/communications, inclusive mentoring and sponsorship programs and career satisfaction and wellness resources
- Career Planning Strategies — Conducting and incorporating confidential exit and “stay” interviews to gather data and incorporate into professional career planning or envisioning new career options
- Professional Transitions and Retirement — Developing programs and supporting those who are reimaging retirement or other professional and personal transitions